EMV: 2023-2024 Season Ticket Information
Regular single ticket prices range from $36-$75 depending on the concert and the venue. There are also discounts for those aged 35 and under and free admission for Indigenous peoples (see below).
Ages 35 and Under: Patrons 35 and under receive a 35% discount off full-price tickets.
Student Rush Seats: Based on availability – single tickets are available at the door on the night of the concert for $10 for students with a valid student card.
Tickets for Indigenous Peoples: In the spirit of reconciliation and to honour the natural stewards of these lands, EMV offers free tickets to all Indigenous peoples. These tickets can only be obtained by calling the Box Office at 604-732-1610.
Bring a Youth for Free: Children ages 17 and under can attend EMV concerts for free if they are accompanied by an adult who has a full-priced ticket.
If you want to enjoy our 25% off three concerts – simply add tickets to three concerts or more to your cart, and the discount will be applied automatically at the checkout. This offer excludes The Golden Road on November 18 and Handel’s Messiah on December 8.
Please Note: EMV concerts are not suitable for children under the age of seven.
You may have noticed some changes to our website! EMV is thrilled to be switching to Spektrix, a new patron-focused ticketing system. Other organizations in the city such as Bard on the Beach and the Kay Meek Centre use this system, so you may be familiar already!
A few notes about purchasing your 2023-2024 Main Season tickets:
– You will need to log in to your account in order to purchase tickets online
– Accounts can be accessed in the upper-right-hand corner of our website – click on the icon
– If you are a new customer, you will need to create an account by clicking ‘Register now’
– If you are a returning customer (your email address has been used to create an EMV account in the past), you will need to reset your password by clicking ‘Reset now’
– If you want to enjoy our 25% off three concerts – simply add tickets to three concerts or more to your cart, and the discount will be applied automatically at the checkout
Account changes will only be possible after 12 p.m. on August 15.
If you experience any difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact our Patron Services Manager Natalie at (604) 732-1610 (10am – 4:30pm) or firstname.lastname@example.org.