Please find our COVID Safety Plan. We will operate with these protocols and they will be updated as health orders change:
- Audience sizes are capped at 50% capacity in each of the venues with seating remaining distanced.
- Proof of Vaccination (as per the Public Health Order) – entry to EMV concerts will require proof of vaccination for persons 12 years of age and older as well as government-issued picture ID when entering venues. Non-vaccinated persons will not be permitted to attend.
- Masks are mandatory in public indoor spaces and are mandatory at all of our concerts.
- As long as the current restrictions are in place, our concerts will be performed without an intermission, and no concession will be offered. Personal bottled water will be permitted in venues.
- Anyone who has or has had symptoms (fever, coughing, difficulty breathing) of COVID-19 in the last 10 days or has been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, is asked to stay home.
- Guests are encouraged to leave immediately following the concert to avoid congregating in large groups.
Have you bought a ticket and can’t attend because of Covid-19?
- You may donate your ticket back to EMV and we will issue you a donation receipt for tax purposes
- You can give your ticket to a friend
- You can exchange your ticket for a future performance. Please contact the Chan Centre box office to discuss options at 604.822.2697.