Please find our COVID Safety Plan for the upcoming fall season. We intend to operate with these protocols in place throughout the Fall unless health orders change:
- Audience sizes are capped at 50% capacity in each of the venues with seating remaining distanced.
- Proof of Vaccination – as per the Public Health Order, entry to EMV concerts will require proof of vaccination for persons 12 years of age and older. Ticket buyers will be required to attest that they have proof of vaccination at the time of purchase. They will also need to show proof and government-issued picture ID when entering venues.
- Masks are mandatory in public indoor spaces and are mandatory at all of our concerts.
- As long as the current restrictions are in place, our concerts will be performed without an intermission, and no concession will be offered. Personal bottled water will be permitted in venues.
- Anyone who has or has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, has arrived from outside of Canada, or has been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, will be asked to stay home.
- Guests are encouraged to leave immediately following the concert to avoid congregating in large groups.