For the Baroque Vocal Programme (including scholarship applications):
Please register online and submit your entire application via Dropbox.com, as per the instructions below. If you are unable to submit your application online, please contact us for further instructions.
Please note: For the Baroque Vocal Programme and the Medieval Programme, the selection of final course participants will be made based upon the written application, and the audition recording.
1.) Complete the ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION FORM.
2.) Email us at email@example.com. We will then create a Dropbox folder for you, and send you an invitation to join.
3.) Upload your application materials (listed below) to the Dropbox folder to which you have been invited. Please make sure the files are in the preferred formats.
4.) If you are applying for a scholarship, the application process is the same but additional materials are required (see below). Make it clear in your cover letter that you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
Manditory application materials for the Baroque Vocal Programme:
- a cover letter indicating the name of the Programme in which you wish to participate, your instrument(s) or voice range & your interest in the Programme.
- a brief resume describing your educational background, awards and performing experience.
- MP3 files of two pieces of contrasting repertoire, preferably early music. Videos are also acceptable.
- a description of your MP3/videos including the titles of the selections, the names of other performers and the date of the recordings.
- up to a maximum of two letters of support from an educational and/or professional reference (optional). Alternately, reference letters can be emailed to us directly.
- documents formats should be doc, txt or pdf. Please no pages or ods.
All Scholarship Applications must include the following:
- a request letter including a description of your financial need, your long-term goals in performance, your specific interest in this programme.
- supporting material can include up to two letters of support, publicity materials and reviews.
For the Harpsichord Regulation and Historical Dance Workshops:
No previous experience is needed for either of these two workshops. However, we would advise you to register in advance, as space is limited.
Please register online using the link below. Please contact us if you have any difficulties. No other application materials are required.