The Vancouver Bach Festival is one of the largest festivals of its type in North America and runs this year from July 30 – August 9, 2019. It is a superb series of concerts featuring guest artists from all over the world. Concerts are held downtown at Christ Church Cathedral and at the Chan Centre for the Performing Arts on the UBC campus.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND SINGLE TICKETS FOR THE 2019-2020 SEASON ARE NOW ON SALE!
Create your personalized Subscription Series and enjoy any four concerts on our Bach Festival or during our regular season for the price of three! Click here to purchase a subscription.
- Bach Complete Brandenburg Concertos Pt. 1 | Details... | Buy Tickets
- Bach Complete Brandenburg Concertos Pt. 2 - SOLD OUT | Details... | Buy Tickets
- Bach Sonatas & Chamber Music | Details... | Buy Tickets
- Fauré Requiem - SOLD OUT | Details... | Buy Tickets
- Chopin Preludes feat. Byron Schenkman, fortepiano | Details... | Buy Tickets
- Bach Cantatas (BWV 12, 39, 161) | Details... | Buy Tickets
- Mozart String Trios | Details... | Buy Tickets
- Palestrina, Monteverdi & More: Song of Songs | Details... | Buy Tickets
- Bach Clavier-übung III - The Organ Mass, feat. Alexander Weimann | Details... | Buy Tickets
- Handel Early Cantatas feat. Amanda Forsythe, soprano | Details... | Buy Tickets
- Before Bach: 17th-Century Music for Strings & Winds | Details... | Buy Tickets
- Strozzi 17th Century Divas feat. Suzie LeBlanc & Dorothee Mields, sopranos | Details... | Buy Tickets
- Shostakovich Preludes and Fugues feat. David Jalbert, piano | Details... | Buy Tickets
- Purcell Hail Bright Cecilia | Details... | Buy Tickets
Purchase the series
To purchase a subscription for the 2019 Vancouver Bach Festival, please click here.
EMV is pleased to offer film screenings to all ticket holders as part of the Vancouver Bach Festival. To view this year’s offerings, click here.
Where to Stay
Our main venue, Christ Church Cathedral, is located right in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Use the interactive map to find places near the Cathedral, or zoom out for more options.
ARE YOU 35 & YOUNGER? GET YOUR TICKETS AT HALF PRICE!
Early Music Vancouver offers half-price tickets and subscriptions for those aged 35 & younger. Tickets can be ordered in advance through the Chan Centre Box Office online or by phone, and will also be available at the door on the day of the concert.
RUSH SEATING FOR STUDENTS
We offer student rush tickets for only $10 to all of our concerts! These tickets are available at the venue box office, from hour before the beginning of each performance, with valid student ID. Subject to availability.
BRING A YOUTH FOR FREE
Early Music Vancouver offers free admission to all of our concerts for youth aged 7-17 who bring a paying adult. These tickets are available in advance by phone only through the Chan Centre Box Office and at the door on the evening of the concert.