Thank you for participating and supporting Early Music Vancouver! The draw was held at the Chan Centre on August 11th, 2017 and the winners announced.
May 19 – June 2, 2018 | 3 days Prague, 7 day cruise, and 4 nights in Berlin
EMV presented its 2017 raffle, a trip-for-two vacation worth over $21,000 in the heartland of J.S. Bach.
Chances were 1 in 400 (total tickets)
From Prague to Berlin – Cruise Down the Elbe River for Two
Cruise down one of Europe’s legendary rivers aboard the “Elbe Princesse”, featuring diverse ports of call and tours of historic cities important to the great J.S. Bach, including Prague, Dresden, Leipzig, and Berlin. Click here to download the cruise brochure.
The trip includes:
- An economy round trip flight from Vancouver to Europe
- Deluxe European Cruise planned by Special Travel International and hosted by PBO Music Director Alexander Weimann and EMV Executive & Artistic Director Matthew White
- Deluxe hotel accommodation and daily meals while cruising
- Complimentary regional wine and beer served with all on-board lunches and dinners
- All applicable taxes, fees and basic gratuities included
- Tickets to all performances on the itinerary
The unique cruise will feature a specially curated itinerary, including a programme of concerts on-board and off:
- 5 on-board recitals with harpsichordist Alexander Weimann and violinist Chloe Meyers
- 5 on-shore concerts, including the Amarcord Vocal Ensemble in Leipzig, the Collegium 1714 in Prague
- A visit to the Thomasschule in Leipzig to see the grave of J.S. Bach
- A visit Sans Souci Palace in Potsdam (where Frederick the Great gave Bach the ‘royal theme’ for his Musical Offering)
The music programme is designed in conjunction with EMV by George Zukerman, O.C., O.B.C.
One ticket was $50
BC Gaming Event License #93882
Know your limit, play within it
Problem Gambling Help Line:
1-888-795-6111 / www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca
What do the proceeds from the raffle support?
Proceeds from this raffle support Early Music Vancouver’s 2017-2018 concert season.
Can I purchase multiple tickets?
Yes! You can purchase as many tickets as you like!
Is there a discount for multiple ticket purchases?
No. Each ticket is $50 and there is no additional discount for multiple ticket purchases.
Can I purchase a ticket if I am not a BC resident?
Yes. You may purchase tickets over the phone by calling our office at 604-732-1610, Monday through Friday between 10AM and 5PM PST.
What are the odds of my ticket being drawn?
Chances are are 1 in 400 if all raffle tickets are sold. Actual chances may be slightly better depending on the number of tickets sold.
What kind of airfare is included in the prize?
Economy airfare for two is included. Should you wish to upgrade your tickets, the cost difference will be your responsibility.
What if I win but am unable to attend the cruise?
You may give away or sell the prize, but no cash equivalent will be offered.
I have a question not listed here.
You may call the office at 604-732-1610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further inquiries.